asosoutlet_728x90
7/21/2011 16

______ I Wanted More Until I Found You, _____

By Cindy A.




. Cream Frilly Asymmetric Top . Oh! Poupée . Shades . Lipstick . Spike Bracelet . Stylenanda . Cardigan . Gmarket Korea . 
. Denim Shorts . Vintage & Self-DIY Studs . Suspender Tights . Topshop . Cross Ring . Forever21 . Silver Bracelet . Zipia . 

As you can tell i have alot of studs on me recently, haha. Well i had to make use of the rest of the studs i bought awhile ago so i'm playing around with studded denim now. Don't get sick of it :) 

Got to answer some recent questions; 

Did i permed my hair...etc? Although i have answered this loads of times but yeah :) I did, back in Taiwan beginning this year but it wasn't so successful and definitely not anywhere near the pictures. All the wavy hairstyles you see on me were the results of curling irons or hot rollers. I have very straight hair naturally. The perm i did only gave me a little curl and volume that's all. I still have to curl my hair from day to day to achieve the curls and waves. For some days, i use extensions from pinkage, a korean brand ( you can google it ) to create a longer length. If not, its all my natural hair... for example, those pictures above. :)

How do i keep my tights/stockings in good shape? Hmmm i have no idea, cos i'm also one those who tear up my tights easily :/ Its pretty hard to avoid. Well all i can say is probably just be more gentle when you wear it, and try not to scratch it with your long nails, of course the quality of the tights also make a difference. Oh and if you can, handwash it. Alternatively is to use a washing bag in washing machine to maintain its quality.

C

16 Responses to “______ I Wanted More Until I Found You, _____”

  1. Love the tights, they are really cute, cool outfit! :) rachinald.blogspot.com

  2. Anonymous says:

    LOVE your holey sweater!

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

  3. you look stunning.
    xo

  4. Anonymous says:

    sorry..too many question ha ha ha. what iron curling brand do u use?

  5. Anna says:

    Oh I love your sweater and the red lipstick. What is it called?

  6. Sydney says:

    do hair roller damage hair? ive always wanted to buy one but im afraid my hair quality would be even worse :(

    sydsense.blogspot.com

  7. Anonymous says:

    Are your extensions made synthetically or made of real hair?

  8. Cátia says:

    gorgeous *.*

    http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.com/

  9. Cecilia says:

    Everything about your outfit is perfect!
    xx
    http://nolastpage.blogspot.com/

  10. L says:

    Cute top! It's very summer-ish :)

  11. YinGSaran says:

    love your outfit
    look gorgeous!

  12. Mae Lu says:

    I'm actually in love with this outfit, and I want all of it. On my Body.

    xx{ish.},
    Mae Lu @ thereafterish.!

  13. Mia Look says:

    you're amazing!!!

  14. Cindy A. says:

    THANKS GUYS! :D

    - i think all hair styling products damage hair. My ends were bleached last time so its very dry. After i permed my hair its even drier! so i guess my hair is already not in a good condition ven if i don't style it. i just try to use alot of conditioner, leave on hair protection haircare products as much as i can.

    - my extensions are made synthetically.

    - curling iron from babyliss 30mm

  15. Anonymous says:

    who takes your pictures for you? are they taken at your home?

  16. Cindy A. says:

    i used a camera remote to take pictures at home. :)