asosoutlet_728x90
8/16/2011 13

_____________ ! Grey Spirit ! _____________

By Cindy A.



  . Grey Stripes Shirt . Bangkok . Sheer Sleeveless Top . Cross Ring . Forever21 . Grey Pants . Kasil Workshop . Dark Mustard Scarf . Topshop . Shades . Stylenanda . Bracelet . Zipia . 

Sometimes, life is just full of surprises. Things can also happen so quickly... and you really don't know if you are on the right track.

C

13 Responses to “_____________ ! Grey Spirit ! _____________”

  1. I love these pants!! Your blog is awesome, I follow you, follow me back if you want.

    xoxo

  2. Anonymous says:

    hi cinz you really cute and you clothing combo definitely rock! i noticed that you love satchels too. we are selling cambridge inspired in different colors and there are 2 tone combination satchels too:) hmmm . just wish you coild visit our page in facebook hee, its satchel trend, if you dont mind please add us:)) i love your blog

  3. Unknown says:

    I always love your style <3
    Very inspirited .


    http://whenmyeyesee-goldenlight.blogspot.com

  4. Your blog is such an inspiration to me. Beautiful pictures as always :)!

  5. Anonymous says:

    You look lovely, as always. May I know if you're wearing clip-on hair extensions?

  6. Anonymous says:

    your pics are amazingggggg mind if i ask you whats your height and weight? and how you keep soooo slim??!!
    im a great fan of yours! found you on lookbook, never heard of singapore till i found ur blog :/

    Tiernan x
    U.S

  7. Unknown says:

    Love that shirt!!!


    Im a new follower, I love your blog :)


    x

  8. Cindy A. says:

    thanks guys:)

    - yeah I have some clip-on extentions here, you can find the brand's name from my previous post on answering qns on my hair.

    - my height is 1.71m and sorry but I'm not comfortable disclosing my weight I hope you understand! :) I'm definitely not the slim type I'm pretty normal. I have a leaner upperbody and slightly bigger at the hips and bottom. I guess I just know my body very well and know how to hide my flaws by wearing the right clothes that suit me. :)

    -okay il visit your fb page in a while :)

  9. Anonymous says:

    You are really pretty! I'm so jealous! ;)

  10. Anonymous says:

    I envy your flat arms,do you go to gym regularly ? what type of exercise you do?

  11. Cindy A. says:

    thanks:)

    haha you know i'm a lazy bum even tho i wish to go gym at least 3 times a week! but no, i go to gym most probably 3-4 times a month on average. and even if i go gym i focus more on my lowerbody because thats where the fat stores for me. i do treadmill and some cycling for an hr each time.:)

    And my arms are not really flat! They are okay with some meat but not too flabby.:)

  12. Unknown says:

    How cute is this outfit. I love it, the dots with the stripes are a great combination.

    -aisha
    aiapaperdoll.wordpress.com