9/16/2011 10

___________ There Was A Time, ___________

By Cindy A.


Just realized i havent post this look on my blog before! Its been a couple of months when i still have that satchel. :)

C

10 Responses to “___________ There Was A Time, ___________”

  1. Such a cute look! I am loving that belt!!

  2. Anonymous says:

    Awwww..creamy milky cardi, is that from GMarket Korea? Love your everything especially cardi

  3. Mae Lu says:

    Now that it's super cold again and getting colder and colder, seeing knee high socks only makes me absolutely happy.

    How is Milan, love?

    xx{ish.},
    Mae Lu @ thereafterish.!

  4. Cindy A. says:

    yep it was from gmarket!

    Milan is fine but still so hot now!

  5. Krissy ~ says:

    cute outfit! love the skirt!
    Krissy xoxo

  6. That cardigan is so cute... I love the detail
    www.fashion-pie.com
    Beauty Videos

  7. honey says:

    hi! i like your hair... how to do achieve that beautiful curls? permanent perm or curling iron? tnx.. more power to your blog

  8. Bella says:

    You look gorgeous! Love everything about this outfi! ..but I love the bag the most! :)

  9. Tanii says:

    I love your style and your blog!I want to ask you,how did you get so many followers in so fast time?xx Tanja
    http://neverdreamedaboutthis.blogspot.com

  10. Jes says:

    ooooh the grandma sweater with the teeny little skirt is awesome!

    Check out my blog: JesWithATwist.blogspot.com!