asosoutlet_728x90
10/11/2011 3

__________ ! Ciao Milano ! vol. 06 __________

By Cindy A.

 Love my new leather skirt from H&M :)


Outfits from 3 random days :)

 People-watching,

Love the Iced Caffe!

 Apertivo at Al Less yay.

Ordered spaghetti with shrimps and broccoli this time for a change after days of salad...

Seb's sinful lunch! 

 My sinful but super-worth-it tea break dessert :D Grape custard pie!

Workdesk...3d artist now? Haha.

C

3 Responses to “__________ ! Ciao Milano ! vol. 06 __________”

  1. Mae Lu says:

    If I were in your place, I'd probably gain like 20 lbs before I returned home, because I'd be eating my way through Italy. LOL.

    I love your casual picks for your outfits. Perfect for site seeing, but also not to look like a total un-chic tourist.

    LOVE IT.

    xx{ish.},
    Mae Lu @ thereafterish.!

  2. Sydney says:

    hey, COOL outfits! what camera do you use? xx

    sydsense.blogspot.com

  3. Cindy A. says:

    thanks guys! i have been indulging in lots of bread, pasta and gelato! definitely not a good sign :D

    im using leica d lux 4!