asosoutlet_728x90
10/16/2011 8

______________ Thoughts, ______________

By Cindy A.



Old outfit post. So many thoughts on my mind. And i have million things to do. Its getting really cold in Milan and i have been busy, i am so sorry about the lacking of updates! I have so much to share yet no time to organise my pictures :( And i have a couple of new outfit pictures too...will share as soon as possible! Thank you guys so much for checking in, it means so much to me and i feel guilty! I need to go now and i love you all :) Ciao.

C

8 Responses to “______________ Thoughts, ______________”

  1. love the color of your blazer! and your hair is adorable :)

  2. love love love your blazer!
    your make up looks flawless!
    Krissy xoxo

  3. ANGEE says:

    Oh, I absolutely love the color of your blazer! I also really like the floral pattern on the cuffs!

  4. Gabbie says:

    I think you have the most beautiful hair ever;}
    the look is also is very nice, quite simple but that green blazer lightens up the outfit in such a great way. :)

  5. Cindy A. says:

    Thanks guys :D yes sometimes i prefer smth simple, classy and non fussy. Especially for work!

  6. enenmon says:

    Hi cindy! Is that bag from the satchel company? If not, was wondering if you're able to share where you got it from? :)

  7. Mae Lu says:

    Be well, sweet girl!

    xx{ish.},
    Mae Lu @ thereafterish.!