11/24/2011 3

___________ ! Ciao Lake Como ! ____________

By Cindy A.

  . Camel Brown Coat . Ankle Boots . Zara . Metal Sling Bag . Oh! Poupée . 
















Went to Lake Como on one of the Sundays in October, its about 2 hours train ride from Milan. :) Full of people and it was quite a relaxing day for me. Also found a place with nice and cheap apertivo for dinner. As you can see, Italy is indeed beautiful.

C

3 Responses to “___________ ! Ciao Lake Como ! ____________”

  1. I want those boots!!! I have even try on them... It was love at first sight... I'll save some money, they must be mine!

    Vicky
    lamaletadeolivia.blogspot.com

  2. Krissy ~ says:

    these photos are amazing! makes me want to go on holiday to Italy now!
    Krissy xoxo

  3. great pictures. I really like your outfit.
    XO