asosoutlet_728x90
3/16/2012 6

______________ ! Hey Beau ! ______________

By Cindy A.




  . Snake Skin Leather Bag . Side Tuck Chiffon Shirt . Oh! Poupée . Black Skirt . New Look . 

Been crazy busy with work... life. I hope i am not boring you guys recently with my absence from active blogging. But i really have so much to prepare, settle and plan before end march! Life will probably be heading a slightly different way in near future... hope things go well. if not, its still not the end of the world! I am really happy that you guys have been sticking with me sharing both my joy and tears... thank you big time. 

C

6 Responses to “______________ ! Hey Beau ! ______________”

  1. Marisa says:

    you have such a beautiful smile :D

  2. fauxe says:

    Don't worry about that, you should first and foremost think about yourself! We'll be rooting for you :)

  3. I love your shirt! The gold buttons are adorable!

    www.styliststeph.blogspot.com

  4. Gogeous bag!!!love it!bisous

    http://kat-maries.blogspot.pt/

  5. Yvonne says:

    such an amazing bag! loving this outfit! xx