asosoutlet_728x90
12/20/2011 8

___________ ! The Golden Girl ! ____________

By Cindy A.



 . Black & White Stripes Blouse . Chicwish . Black Denim Shorts . Gmarket Korea . Black Loose Tee . H&M . Over-Knee Tights . Calzedonia . Black Sling Bag . Prada . Watches . Casio . Accessories . Asos, Zipia & Misc . 



2011 is coming to an end and what have you got for welcoming 2012? This year has been an amazing ride for me and i thank god for everything. How about you? Next year seems like a whole new challenge for me. Well, i have never been a huge fan of  'expensive' or 'branded' bags so far in my life. I never buy anything for the sake of a brand's name, but this time i bought myself a lovely bag from Prada in Milan, my first ever designer bag. And im proud of it for it is definitely worthy of my hard-earned money. :)  Belated birthday present for myself i suppose? Anyways, i'm getting so bored with my hair now... that's why you see me tying it up the time. Time to visit the salon. Meanwhile, my face looks less puffy after the past one week of strict diet. But its still not enough, i have so much to lose by the end of the year! Give me your support! :D

C

8 Responses to “___________ ! The Golden Girl ! ____________”

  1. Anonymous says:

    Share what your strict diet consists of, ppplllleasesee...

  2. love the scallop edge!
    Krissy xoxo

  3. love your bag so much!:) U look amazing, I'm following!

  4. Cathy says:

    Heyy, your blog is adorable, and I love the blazer-looking blouse with the cute stripes and scalloped collar in today's outfit.
    Check out my blog? (:
    http://onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

  5. Izzy says:

    ooh that scalloped design on the blouse (looks like a jacket!) is super cute! another flawless outfit :)

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

  6. Jess says:

    cute cute cute! your style choices are so unique! and i just want to say you inspire me both in style and professionally! your portfolio is amazing and because of you I am learning Adobe After Effects! xx

  7. Poshism says:

    You should totally post your looks on http://poshism.com !! They're so awesome! Keep doing what you're doing beautiful (: